Saturday, February 14, 2015

Check! Everything ready for St Valentine's?

Oh my my my, Rum arrives this evening, its St Valentine's!!!!!
!gO99 .O A S I S. Cupid Valentines Dress(wings&bow)
(old pose not available)
Marlow came for Ree early in the afternoon. They were taking Umi home, and then leaving for a super romantic weekend Ree  booked in the internet in a 'last minute offer' bargain.
I began decorating the flat very early,  and they all agreed it looked fantastic.
Bedroom furniture Spargel & Shine Homes Mainstore
Fresh Style Q- Essentials wall pictures and lovers photo frame
Construct Glitter Wall Cloth - universe
I am  exhausted but satisfied. The flat is all full of cute Valentine's deco, and i have bought lots of flowers too, and the dinner is almost ready, mostly based on cold dishes so there is no danger of burning anything.
And my bedroom is best of all. After months of sleeping on a mattress on the floor, now i have a real bedroom and sooooooooooo cute!
Fresh Style Q- Essentials wall pictures and lovers photo frame
Construct Glitter Wall Cloth - universe
Ah, and Rum's gift is hanging on the wall, and i am dying to see if he likes it!
Plowwies Wacky Mona  jammies set female beauty mask included!
  Kirin Poses

Oh and this time, I have already put my beauty mask on, done my nails and everything...
YES, everything is ready for best St Valentine's ever!
B!ASTA :LIEBE: Nails HUD for SLink & Maitreya