Friday, February 6, 2015

I am the queen of cupcakes

Construct - Cupcake Giver I LOVE U
Fresh Style {Q-Essentials} Hong Kong Skyline

The Unique Mini Fair
7 Deadly s{K}ins -  Callie
  
~Tantalum~ Luz Necklace

Life Of Style  .O A S I S. Crown Gold/Black/Silver/Resizer
The Thrift Shop::Duh!::Fur Top Snow Boots Snow
POMPOSITY - Star & Moon Dimple Piercings
The Candy factory
 Dondi's Doodads Love Served Stockings White and  Mesh Love Served Dress exclusive
The Unique Mini Fair 7 Deadly s{K}ins -  Callie 
* Inkheart * - for The Stupid  Cupid Hunt Fairy tale mesh eyes 
Life Of Style  .O A S I S. Crown Gold/Black/Silver/Resizer
POMPOSITY - Star & Moon Dimple Piercings
Construct - Cupcake Giver I LOVE u 
1. Fresh Style {Q-Essentials} Hong Kong Skyline
2. {Nail Me!}  for The Stupid  Cupid Hunt   Heartbreaker slink nails
3. The Thrift Shop::Duh!::Fur Top Snow Boots Snow
4.The Unique Mini Fair   ~Tantalum~ Luz Necklace