Thursday, February 5, 2015

It will always find a way

OPOPOP Lamoone  Mesh Dress
Streets of Love gacha twenty13_Gacha_Polaroid
*Luckie*   Nerd Style Glasses [JOJ Hunt 2015]
 TAMELESS Hair Zoe 
Vestige poses Amelia poses
Its good to be part of a family. Someone always tries to help, even when other part of the family acts like your worst enemy.

Just arriving home I had a big fight with mom. About Rum, of course.
It was worse than bad, cause she shouted at Silence too, saying he 'had not avoid this to happen'.

I told her i was not going to stop my relationship, and shouted at her that she was very unfair.
Fortunately, End arrived with ZsiZsi and we had to stop the fight.

I decided to disappear for a while, and went to see granny. She has always  taken my side when i am right. And this time I was damn sure i was.
I love granny's home, at the village road, in the forest like a fairy tale house.

fi*Friday Fashion House  Vestige Bombshell poses
My granny is best granny in the world. I hugged her and kissed her and told her how much i had missed her.
Then i helped her preparing some cookies, while we talked about saturday big celebration. End was taking all of us (granny included) for a special lunch, and he was keeping the place secret and it all sounded fun and exciting... and I  did my best to share her enthusiasm.
*Luckie*   Nerd Style Glasses [JOJ Hunt 2015]
Furniture pose
But when we sat at her cute livingroom to have a tea, I felt like a little girl again and  I couldnt hide my sadness.

StoraxTree Furniture
Moose Clothing  Nisha Shirt 
Perimeter Joso Trues - LightWashed UNISEX.
Oasis Unisex sneakers
::Designer Circle::.   Eternal Dream Ashleigh poses
And of course, she noticed it.
StoraxTree Furniture
Lok's for The Stupid Cupid Hunt Heart Shaped Frame Set
Girls, dont even try to lie to your granny... I learned long ago it was a lost battle. So i just... began to cry, and told her all about it.
::Designer Circle::. ::TnO:: Nose blushes 
Moose Clothing  Nisha Shirt 
Image Essentials Accessorise poses
'I cant renounce to my relationship to make mom happy. It means so much to me, and it 's not fair, Rum is a wonderful person, nothing to do with the psycho-spoiled-kid of mom's paranoia!'
EMME pose Sister please don't cry
StoraxTree Furniture
Lok's for The Stupid Cupid Hunt Heart Shaped Frame Set
Granny listened to me and did her best to comfort me. She said she didnt doubt of my bf being best kid ever, and she said its just a matter of time that mom understands and calms down.
When we said goodbye she looked at me with a serious face and said,
'Never doubt of your mom's love, DD. None is going to love you as she does. Never ever'.

I felt like crying again, cause her words made me feel a very bad daughter. But then she kissed me and said,
'Remember this, hunnie. Whats meant to be will always find a way'
And know what? I think she is right. Grannies usually are.

 TAMELESS Hair Zoe
OPOPOP Lamoone  Mesh Dress 
fi*Friday Fashion House  Vestige Bombshell poses
Lok's for The Stupid Cupid Hunt Heart Shaped Frame Set
StoraxTree Furniture