Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Let it be me


The Candy factory Dondi's Doodads
 Mesh Cropular Demand Sweater Spring
 Mesh Skirting the Issue Spring EXCLUSIVE

ODDITY OVERKNEE -Shiffer- Leather Lace
Vestige poses Gabi poses
Rum's train was delayed. Yes, his dad is one of top ten biggest fortunes in the world, but Rum has a very normal life.
His dad is not happy about his leaving home and refusing to go to a famous university, and their relation isnt good.
Rum doesnt touch most of the money his dad sends. He uses it to  pay for the flat Marlow and him share at the village (though Marlow is at the campus now),and his college fees, but he doesnt spend much more.
Vestige poses Gabi poses

He gets his own (few) money from a  part time job for an assurance office (he is great with computers) and he plans to get a real job when he ends his career this year, 'as far from my dad as I can. I am not interested in his money, I dont want to feel in debt any more'.
So he doesnt have a car and uses subways, trains and buses as any of us.
And today his train was delayed.
*Luckie* Ooh La La  bags  Gacha
The Candy factory Dondi's Doodads
 Mesh Cropular Demand Sweater Spring
 Mesh Skirting the Issue Spring EXCLUSIVE

ODDITY OVERKNEE -Shiffer- Leather Lace
* Inkheart * French manicure
Vestige poses Female bag poses 
When his train was finally announced, he was texting me, 'I am almost there, love, sorry to make you wait'.
Yay!
Rum jumped from the train. He looked up  to heaven and said out loud , 'Please my Lord, let me be the man that wonderful girl is going to kiss'. 
The Wash [d.l.s.]  10L items!
Mens cuffed khakis
  Blue/green plaid shirt w/ tee 

STAKEY poses 
I laughed and ran to his arms. Some people had stopped, looking at us, smiling, and I heard some applauses.
Oh my I melt when he kisses me...
Diesel Poses
'You are crazy', I whispered, so happy that my eyes filled with tears.
'Yes!', he agreed with that smile I love so much. 'Absolutely nuts for you'.
Please, my Lord, let it always be him.