Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I dont like mondays either

[VP] Vanity Poses 
Monday is not my favorite day. Not only cause its the beginning of the long week of classes, but because Rum comes back to the village or I go back to the campus on sundays, so mondays are not nice. Specially if he has been with me at the flat. 
::Designer Circle::.  1 Hundred. Simple Sleepwear
aDORKable Poses
Waking up without him on monday is the worst moment of the week.

So i usually spend the morning exchanging texts with him and classes seem never ending. 
Image Essentials Body shots

::Designer Circle::.  ::JK Style:: Danielle - Polka Dots and heels 
Loordes of London La boheme bag

Image Essentials Body shots
Ok, ok, Im being grumpy, I have made friends with many of my classmates, and I share some classes with my super crazy old friend MOna, so I really enjoy my time there.
Deluxe Body Factory and MP Peter skin shape appliers Almond
HEYDRA Jayden Pants and flipflops
ASO!&Soothe Vintage Sweat
Reverie poses 
On mondays, Ree and I do our best to meet and have a quick coffee, but Marlow and Umi are always locked up, their schedule at Medicine School is really crazy.
::Designer Circle::.  Loordes of London-A Brit Keck pants
My 60L Secret Sale Loordes of London-The Diamond Bag shoes
Loordes of London Parkerside Top
Pose by FROZEN

This monday morning, though, was a bit different.
We were about beginning the literature class, when a new student arrived.
(more later)