Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Stop it and relax

EYELURE  Softest Shorts and top
EVA  *CNZ* Wool HandWarmers and legwarmers w/hud
StoraxTree Furniture
[VP] Vanity Poses Mainstore So I Dance - Prop & Pose Set
SEQUIN EVENT
 *pulcino* slink applier [Cognition]
EVA 
 *CNZ* Wool HandWarmers &legwarmers w/hud




I promised myself I was not going to be jealous if the princess kept running after my boyfriend. I know its not his fault, and I know it makes him angry when she tries her stupid tricks to catch him.
But I cant help wondering what she and her sister will ne planing to do next.
EVA  WTB * ATHENS skirt and * RENEE'  shirt
TAMELESS Vita and Marla hairs
.GlamRus poses
Ok, Stop it, DD, relax. Umami's room with her dance set is perfect.

I will dance and forget about those (@#~*&/$#* ) girls.
EYELURE  Softest Shorts and top
Image Essentials  Carefree pose&prop