Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The mediocrity of your life

What I mean, hunnie, is, ... ok look at me.
EVA :DW: Show Your Gold complete outfit
Vestige poses Svetolanka poses
Image Essentials Accessorise poses
* Inkheart * Fading colors manicure slink hud for the Paint my nails hunt 
This is glamour, I am glamour, dont you agree?
And my life, Suzie, I travel all the time, I have the looks, the money
EVA WTB * REGINA LEO outfit
Image Essentials Body shots poses
I always have people around adoring me!
EVA WTB * CLAIR ORO outfit
{NanTra} Poses
Now, look at you. You are such a pretty girl. 
EVA WTB * RENEE' FIORI PINK mesh outfit
Marukin Pose
And you are wasting your time here, hun, cause just tell me, please...
Image Essentials Body shots poses
Color Me Project A Piece of Chic - Mira Beige Zebra Top's
EVA
 *CNZ* Converse Sneakers
 
WTB * SARA DENIM BLACK TIGER mesh skirt
furniture pose
So, why dont you leave this life of mediocrity and come with me? I need a personal assistant, Ill pay you a good salary and you will be my sis, as we always have been!
C'mon sissy... Im so fed up of travelling alone, all those people trying to take advantage of my looks or my fame or my money. I need someone i can trust, c'mon... we will meet handsome boys... we will have fun. You wont miss anything from this world you leave!