Wednesday, September 30, 2015

When my boyfriend comes to visit me

 Rum is coming today.
EYELURE  Football Jersey
Icons Of Style  Lipstick poses
Oh my, I love when he calls me asking if its ok if he comes visiting me for a couple of days. It makes me so happy that he doesnt seem to be able to stay away for many days, cause I feel the same!

So he appeared this afternoon and we went for a walk .
::Designer Circle::. StormCrow Design's
Knitted Sweater Black & Jeans Appliers and Knitted Calf Boots Black with Hud

 
Purple poses
 Couple 349
PaulPolo outfit
Its great to walk around the village with him. We talk about every little thing we did while we werent together, and we laugh so much, and I tell him Im sorry to be so cheesy but I have to tell him that I missed him so so so much, and he tells me he loves my being cheesy and that he couldnt wait one more minute to see me... and we kiss...
Le Poppycock- poses
and kiss...
Diesel pose
and kiss... till he whispers, please please please lets run home...
Awwwwwww Im so in love... :)