Thursday, December 10, 2015

I dreamt I was skating with my teddy bear

Image Essentials for  Winter Trend  Winter blues
Image Essentials for  Winter Trend  Winter blues
I was in a white room... alone with this cute bear... Feeling so sad, so desperate...
DS'ELLES  Bed Fascination 10 poses
DS'ELLES  Bed Fascination 10 poses
And then the bear began talking, asking me what i would like to do. 'Nothing', I said.  And he said... are you sure? And then...
::Designer Circle::. 
!!smesh ~ Black/Lilac Top &Jeans Fitted
Image Essentials  Accessorise poses
He changed into a big bear. We were skating on the snow... It was so beautiful... It made me feel good, as I didnt feel since Silence disappeared.
Plowwies Teddy Bear avatar unisex 
{NanTra} Poses
B!ASTA :NOM NOM CHRISTMAS CANDY: Female hunt gift Candy Cane Hunt 7
  *Luckie* Santa Hat 
{NanTra} Poses
Plowwies Teddy Bear avatar unisex 
For a while, I felt free, I felt everything would be ok...