Sunday, May 1, 2016

Unnofficial report- I need help

SLC Breezy Spring Shirts and Pants Outfit Flower
Mick and I hid in a room, far from the crazy party. The knocking on the door woke us up.
I open my eyes terrified, I didnt remember  where I was, but the voice of Mick at my side made me feel a bit better.

'Yeah? Who's there?', and we heard Eliza's whispering, 'Mick? I need help, please!'
So he got up and opened the door.
1HUNDRED  Tartan Romper.
HUSH skins  Amber -Vanilla
Icons Of Style Champagne poses
He turned to me.  I felt dizzy and exhausted, but did my best to stay alert.
'C'mon Mick, hurry', I heard her.
'One sec', I said, getting up.
'Oh, is Mame there?', and when Mick said yes, she added, 'Mame, you stay, no worries, and you hurry up, Mick', and she pulled his arm taking him off the room.
'What? Why?', I heard him saying.
'I only have two glasses of champagne, hun', she whispered and giggled.
(to be continued)

If you have missed previous episodes, follow the series here