Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lessons in love


Kitty called to tell me Lil' was so disappointed.
Mr Sexy seemed to have a GIRLFRIEND.

Obviously, my ex-science teacher had no idea of Lil's crush. He is like hundred years older than us (though i admit he is sexy) and has to have his own life!

I went to visit her and met MOna there, trying to cheer her up too.


MOna had decided to give Lil' some lessons in how to catch a boy.
It always amazes me how MOna sees herself  :)

But we have to say that Whatever her secret is, she is never alone.
















OHH no Crash anymore?
Why? When? What happened?





Hahahahaha Oh my, if intelligence makes her get these cute boys, she probably deserves the NObel prize!!

OUTFITS




ROCK ME AMADEUS Snake Dress Belt  for the Whore Couture Fair

UNIQUE MEGASTORE  Brazilian Woman 09- sexy breasts with freckles . Dream eyes 14  Skin,  Shape, Make up, eyes  by Unique 
*.JULYs.* Tattoos I found my place in nowhere   & Life's a bitch and so am I
EYES  VANITY FLAIR ~VFbyLera~ Eclipse Eyes - Jade Electric



GRAFFITIWEAR Rose Satin & Lace Dress
:.::HOT STUFF::.:   Alexis Green Jeans Unisex  for the Im a hot star minihunt
elly  Team shirt     














 CricKeTs Justine



AKERUKA Adrian eyeliner natural