Sunday, June 3, 2012

Moths and other problems

And it has finally happened.
I was shopping with Sugar Suz when we met ... MOna.

I dont know why, but I knew they were not going to like eachother.
They were the sexiest of my friends, but each had her own style. The conversation was cold. MOna asked me to have lunch with her family, and i couldnt refuse.
By then, Sugar Suz was looking at her as the weirdest freak ever, and MOna was showing her  'oh my what a bitchy girl i met' look.
But things can always go worse.

MOna was not alone there. From the nearest store appeared Honk. He was so shocked he could barely say hello to us. MOna quickly hugged and kissed him to show who was the owner of the cute boy. I looked at Sugar Suz begging in silence, 'be good'. And she was.


Not funny.
Cause I had the feeling Sugar Suz was hiding her tears when she left.
And because she didnt know, but MOna had a problem too. And her problem had nothing to do with the moths.
Damn boys.

OUTFITS
*Pretty Lady*  Lola Black
SLC   Mesh Boots Alice black



*Pretty Lady* Tammi Pink
InWorld Inc. Floppy Hat Blue
HOT STUFF Pink Leather Mesh Boots 


GRAFFITIWEAR Stars Jewelry
InWorld Inc.Floppy Hat Blue
*Pretty Lady*Teagon
HOT STUFF Peter Outfit - New hunt at the store!





















WELCOME TO OUR BLOG THIS AMAZING DESIGNER! * * *PRETTY LADY* * *CLICK here to see the inworld store