Sunday, June 10, 2012

Naked man

Oh my so funny!
I found Minnie in shock cause she had met a naked man outside the lockers room.

He was trying to look natural, she said, and they kept a conversation for some minutes :)

Minnie said he looked SUPER, that means, super good, and we wondered who could he be.
Not a student, too old for that, said Minnie.
I thought, i bet we got another Mr. Sexy, very sexy but wanting us to study like crazy.
Missy had liked him a lot ...
'Poor guy, he had a problem with his car and was so full of grease he needed a shower. What a way to begin in a new job...'
Minnie looked at me and said, 'do you think that he could be ...'
THE NAKED MAN?
Oh my, i agree with Missy.
I bet he wont forget his first day at school
:)))

OUTFITS
HOT STUFF
 Back Side Outfit Dollarbie 

*Pretty Lady* Bratty Green

M&M  JEANS DENIM MESH 
Akeruka  KIA skin
ANNA SHAPES Pietra model


Akeruka Antonio skin Group Gift
PNP  pose Paulo 3