Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hell yeah, i like bee... Rum :)


BARELY LEGAL COUTURE Gypsy Sandals (SLINK)
EYELURE Backless Dress
Vestige poses Astride (left) -April

I look nice, uh? Well, I didnt look so good the other day, when Ree and I performed a big show at Marlow's.
We got drunk and shout at eachother. Marlow and Rum were home, and came to see what was happening, and Marlow took Ree home, while i stayed for a bit... cause my body wanted to get rid of the whiskey.
::Designer Circle::. [ICEWERK MESH] New York City Girl 
BARELY LEGAL COUTURE Gypsy Sandals (SLINK)
Picture This! Poses
I felt so dizzy, Rum had to help me to the toilet! Oh my, it was one of the worst moments in my life! I felt like dying and so ashamed!
DM poses (him) -   LOVEmeBRUTAL ~ Barfroom 
Rum was soooooooooo nice. His sense of humour made things easier, and when i felt better, he made me laugh telling me his name was Morris, but his friends called him Rum cause he loved to mix all his drinks with it.
::Designer Circle::. [ICEWERK MESH] New York City Girl 
BARELY LEGAL COUTURE Gypsy Sandals (SLINK)
HEYDRA Jayden Pants Black  and Kyle V2 1000 Members Mens Gift
Dirty Little Secret KICKS Unisex Sneakers 
Dyer Maker poses
HEYDRA
Jayden Pants Black 
 Kyle V2 1000 Members Mens Gift
Image Essentials Smart Casual pose set

::Designer Circle::. [ICEWERK MESH] 
New York City Girl 
BARELY LEGAL COUTURE
 Gypsy Sandals (SLINK)
{NanTra}  poses