Tuesday, October 14, 2014

We have to talk


I had just left the shower when i heard my mobile rang and I asked Umi to answer it, while i was getting dressed.
Image Essentials for the Vintage & Cool Fair Vanity w/10 poses

Next thing was the OMG OMG of Umi.
 SLC Mesh Jacket with Dress Gabriele
Delusional Bootie Heels (Slink High)
Pose+ivity 

She sounded like she was trying to not scream, but anyway screaming but without making noise. Yeah, i know, but it was like that.

Then Ree called me.
'DD!'
fi*Friday Fashion House
Vestige poses Female pose set
OMG. It was Bf.
Oasis Men's Shirt
Telephone box pictures taken at - Everytown - Image Essentials photo studios
Yes, OMG cause last news from him were 'we have to talk', and that always sounds horrible.
Elephante Poses
'Hello princess, so good to hear you!'
Well, he sounded quite natural. He would be back next week and wanted to meet on friday. Ree and Umi were around me, and Ree made signs of NO NO NO. It was the weekend of the halloween party, we had so many plans, I couldnt go home and leave it all!
::Designer Circle::.
E-Clipse  Mimi Pants 
JaM -Slink -Leaves
 Sky - Something Hot Jacket 
Say Nothing Joanna Beth 
Image Essentials for the Vintage & Cool Fair Dita pose set 
'Im sorry, but i will be busy here next weekend', i said slowly. He seemed surprised, and then he said, 'DD, i need to meet you, we have to talk. I have come to sign my contract with the company, and I will leave on saturday. What if we meet for lunch at the campus, before i have to go?'

So Bf is coming next friday to talk.
Ugh
::Designer Circle::. Icons of style Shoes poses
Say Nothing Joanna Beth 
::Designer Circle::. Icons of style Shoes poses
BARELY LEGAL COUTURE
Delusional Bootie Heels (Slink High)