Tuesday, October 21, 2014

When i watch a horror movie

::Designer Circle::.
GIULIADESIGN Romantic Yellow
Label Motion Pose
I love horror movies. I like them almost as much as i like romantic movies, and that says a lot, cause i think there is nothing like a good romantic movie.
I rather watch them in company, but mom says its not fun to be scared. So i usually watch them alone... or almost alone.







When Silence is home, he sits with me for a while, but he is not really watching the movie and doesnt pay much attention.
I usually have to kick him cause he begins talking with Umi on the mobile and distracts me.

Cosmopolitan Sales Room  V-SPOT Casual Cords
and
 Cobai
n Hoodie (for HELLO TUESDAY)
Anyway, i always have some pillow or puppet to hold, as this one.

Ok, Spooks,  this one is going to be good! Get ready!

Oh my!

OH MY! NOOOOO
Fresh Style Impose Days of Comfort outfit
I CANT SEE THIS!!!!!

And believe me, when you have an 'adopted bro', you better watch them alone! 
 Fresh Style SUP POSES SCARY MOVIE COUCH w/poses