Wednesday, November 26, 2014

And thats how i met him


'I was so depressed, girls'. I though i would never be successful in my career. And being a model is what i have wanted to do since i was a kid.
ROOM69 OPENS FROM DEC 1ST TO 20TH
{T.O.D} for the Winter Fair Boyfriend jeans and sexylumber jacket
Home-Appeal Kermes Winter Special house
Pose by la petite morte

So i drank a bit too much, met that guy in that bar... To make a long story short, I woke up in an empty house in the middle of nowhere, with no idea of how i had arrived there... 
I was still trying to recover, with a horrible hangover, when someone arrived. 
HE. 
Then he asked me what i was doing in his house.
ROOM69 OPENS FROM DEC 1ST TO 20TH
Home-Appeal Kermes Winter Special house

I thought he was going to call the police, cause i just could say I dont know and cry.
But HE acted like a gentleman. No, like a prince. He laughed and said no worries. He allowed me to use the shower, offered me clean clothes (later i knew they belonged to his former gf).
When i  dressed up, he was not around, but there was a glass with something that was great for my headache, and a note saying he would be back. 
I waited for him, feeling really guilty and down.
ROOM69 OPENS FROM DEC 1ST TO 20TH
{T.O.D} for the Winter Fair Boyfriend jeans and sexylumber jacket
Home-Appeal Kermes Winter Special house
His outfit by +HUHU+
And when he arrived, we told eachother about our unhappy lives, and this and that... 
Three days later HE asked me to marry him!
Fairy tale, uh?'
(Next picture gives a different view of the fairy tale... HE is older than mom's husband. The house is his winter palace... i mean, refuge... He is an inmensely rich tv promoter in Las Vegas.
 We are in shock. More later)
ROOM69 OPENS FROM DEC 1ST TO 20TH
{T.O.D} for the Winter Fair Boyfriend jeans and sexylumber jacket
Home-Appeal Kermes Winter Special house
Magnifique PosesWith You
His outfit by +HUHU+