Friday, December 12, 2014

Pjs (bad) night

EYELURE Sexy Sweats  Dark Nice and  Long Sleeve Top  
 
 TAMELESS Hair Kaylana
Image Essentials Playmate pose set
Image Essentials Studio
The Motel accepted Rum's credit card, and we got 3 rooms. The place was not the Hilton, but seemed quite clean. The problem was not the place, but the guests, as we soon understood.
Well, the thing is, i was again in a room with Rum. And this time it was a small one, with only a queen size bed and a little closet.
ROOM69  Lerawr Tinky pose set
Plowwies Lucky jammies set

 TAMELESS Hair Kaylana
Plowwies Benito de Soto jammies  and Lucky jammies set
Vestige poses (him) Scott pose set / (her) furniture pose
Yes... things seem always easy with Rum. So we were joking about this and that...
(furniture poses)

I chose the side of the bed and we turned lights off. He said 'goodnight, love', but we kept talking in the dark. The wind kept blowing like crazy.
And under the cover of the darkness, I asked about his ex, the princess.

Uff... Silly me, He kept silent again and I felt so sad... It was hurting ME, and i thought i was an idiot
Plowwies  Bitaminak jammies
 TAMELESS  Hair Raina 
 Image Essentials Accessorise pose set
Image Essentials Studio
cause just because he kissed me and called me love I had thought that...
And then he said slowly, 'listen DD', and i know he was serious cause he was not calling me love and I felt like crying.
Then we heard someone shouting outside, and then the shooting.
We jumped from the bed, but i stopped him from getting out to check. I was terrified. Then Umami knocked at the door.
Someone had been shot, and they had called to their door, that was next to the stairs, and Silence had gone to the parking to try to help.

Rum ran downstairs. Ree and Marlow were there now, and we heard voices calling for a doctor.
Plowwies Zecsiy Scarlet-Fang The Thunder jammies
Image Essentials I'll Stand By You
Image Essentials Studio
Image Essentials Accessorise (girls)  and Smart casual
Image Essentials Studio
(to be continued)