Sunday, January 11, 2015

Getting ready for the party


SKY Valentine Dress and Stilettos
Imeka poses 
You know i love Ree to pieces, but im a bit afraid about this weekend. I dont want her to be teasing around Rum and me, pushing me to do something im not sure about.
Umami says i dont need to worry about it, cause Ree is just joking while the boys arent around.
Feeb's Rascals St.
J&A My Bracelet Red Passion
Lindy Harriet shoes
{Nail Me!} Winter's Kiss - Nail Applier HUD 
EYELURE Xoxo MiniDress    Rose
 Tuty poses  
Yeah, I know Ree, I can trust her, she can be a bit crazy but she is best friend you could hope for.
Toxic High
 Redrose Sweater Dress
BurBerry Bear Coat

 SLC Mesh Outfit Jackie Flower black
Marukin Pose
And as Umami says, she will help us to drive our boys crazier than they are :)
V-Spot 
Skinny jeans
 V-String Sweater for the 
MEN ONLY HUNT
  "Call Me Snowflakes" Jacket 
group gift 

Feeb's Rascals St. Vestige  Duality male poses