Saturday, April 25, 2015

What do you wear to travel?

So Angela sent Rum and I  to the airport to pick up the princess and her sister, Anna Maria.
Rum was so pissed off that I even tried to joke and make him relax.
'You are awesome, DD. Thank you for being here, helping me survive this party'.
Color Me Project  Icons Of Style Aishka Poses 
But I was as upset as him.
I told myself to be positive and think the best of the wonderful De la Fue sisters. Why cant we be friends?
Then we saw the princess and I knew it wouldnt work.
Honestly, girls, who on earth wears like this to travel?

Color Me Project 
Sky - Divina Outfit and stilettos
 
Xen's Hats Hennessey hat black
Icons Of Style Aishka Poses
Baubles! by Phe WhiteNoiseBangles
**{FORMANAILS}**Accessoires - SLINK Casual - OPALIS-BLACK
* Inkheart * Basics French manicure slink hud
.:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Princess skin w/ap
See what i mean?
Awesome, uh? Now, would you like her to be your boyfriend's ex? 
Yes, I know. AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH