Friday, December 2, 2011

My cousin rooocks!

My cousin Zazu has been awfully suportive since i had to leave the school. She has kept sending me funny mails and messages talking about her crazy job as model to cheer me up. 
This morning i got a pack from her with a note saying, 'dont open it before you read mail saying
 'about package'. So i ran to the computer ... and there it was.
It wasnt a long mail though...



oh my, i felt like crying. I had been so worried about finding a good dress for the Xmas parties without expending much money and she was so kind to send me a great one from an awesome creator.
I called her inmediately to thank her. I loooooove this girl!!!
Dress&hat outfit Static Clothing Co.
 Boots Cosies  ROCK ME AMADEUS

                                                                                                                                            I absolutely love Zazu's cute Mini Santa  Hat Piercing by  Sour Pickles  as well as the Shopping Bag Frenzy

DD's shirt  MARKET PLACE