Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wedding Gown 1L !

I just woke up from such an amazing dream!
Ok, first thing i have to tell you... 
yes, Im wearing a wedding gown!!!
Hahahaha i bet  Zazu's pictures  have a lot to do with it :)

So in my dream...
I was lost in a forest ... I remember i was surprised by the forest and my outfit, but not scared.
So I walked in a mist, surrounded by birds and maybe squirrels ... (yes i have always liked Disney movies)  and oh! i found a chapel.
And at the same time, a guy appeared... wow i have the dress, the chapel, and here comes the groom i thought.
But if you know me, you know there is only ONE man i would follow inside the chapel...
and here he comes :))
I do  I do I do!
What would Bf say about this dream? :P

OUTFITS
OPOPOP Design 
Chill-Out in Pink // Mesh Top 
*Kakia Designs * 
"Sweetheart" gown just 1 L !!