Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hi ... bye!

After those first days of meeting new teachers, deciding enrollments, checking schedules ... the school has begun.
Already a year since i came for the first time, feeling so scared, wondering if i would fit in here.
The director's sister was going to be in our classroom, and, remembering my first days at school, i thought i would do my best to make her feel good.
OPS! And she left me there.
I was a bit surprised, cause in her place, i would have been happy to have someone talking to me! My friends were saying hi and bye for days till the twins opened a door for me.
I didnt see Ree along the day. She was not in the classroom, and didnt appear at lunch time either.
And i forgot about her, cause there are so many things going on ...
OUTFITS
Jamman Jewels & Accessories Check here the Ultimate Deluxe FingerNails
{:ThirteenTH:}  Cherry Overdose Sundress
bis[k]uit flats
Jamman Jewels & Accessories New Age Afromoon Necklace 
XYROOM SOUL Pocket Tank Pink
 *.JULYs.* Bad Girl Jeans
XYROOM 
*Epic* Kawaii Baddie Toaster Backpack