Saturday, May 24, 2014

My boyfriend got bald

SKY Denim Wedge for Slink Mid
Sugar & Cyanide  Zipped Leather Pants - Fat Pack (unpacked)
THE PIER MARKETThe Phoenix Collections Gemini Blue & Green
TAMELESS Mercedes hair
EverGlow poses
And you probably will wonder why im staying home and not out there, shopping with my friends to find the best dress ever for the graduation party.

Its just i dont feel like shopping, cause i am afraid im not going to the party.

You know BF got a new job. Now he is working for a petroleum company, exploring the jungle to be sure the new platform wont destroy any ecosystem.
Today i got mail from him with a picture.... and he looks so... different! Gosh, he has shaved his head! And he didnt even ask me what i would think of that!

What if i dont want a BALD bf??
I know  i know, its silly, and he looks great without his long golden hair, but, its like if he didnt care about my opinion anymore!

Jamman Jewels & Accessories Necklace
HEYDRA Dean Cargo Pants 
The Risque Business Fair HEYDRA Ronan Shirt 
Image Essentials Pose Frame V4 - M
I feel sad and lonely and worried, cause i have asked him if he will be back on time for the prom party and he has not answered me yet.
If i have to go alone, I AM NOT GOING.
SKY Beach Wedge for Slink Mid
::Designer Circle::. [ B!ASTA ] :SEE THE PARADE: Baggy pants with red top & leggings
TAMELESS Mercedes hair
AppleSpice poses