Friday, August 29, 2014

Its for you... if you want it


Loordes of London The Hetaera Release  slink (flat) and tank top
fi*Friday Fashion House
Loordes of London-The Mariner's Compassand and The Slieve League pants
Label Motion poses

:: Czarny Kanarek :: Male t shirt w/wo sleeves
Tuty poses 
(The fair)
Rum is not specially good throwing balls, but after a couple of tries, he got an amazing prize at the fair.
A lovely patchwork bunny, a pirate bunny and oh my, it had a label with its very pirate name, 'RUM'.
We  told eachother 'this is incredible!' and i couldnt help but adding, 'wow it even looks like you!' and we laughed so much I thought we wouldnt be able to stop.

I didnt want the princess to get the  RUM bunny, but she was Rum's (the guy) gf, and he had done it to have her happy.
Or so i thought.
My friend seemed to had completely forgotten he had played for the prize to have her gf silent and satisfied, even if just for a little while :P

Cause... when i tried to give the bunny back, he said, 'what, love, i thought you liked it'.
'Yeah, but its for the princess'.
He looked at me. 'Is it?', he said. 'Isnt it?', I answered.
'No. Its for you... if you want it'
The princess looked at me in disbelieve, when she saw us back with the bunny. She pretended she didnt care, but I think she did...
EYELURE Classic skirt and tight top
.:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Princess skin
EMME pose Girly set
Well, in fact I was quite sure, when she began joking about something silly and, pretending it was part of the joke, she pushed me so hard i ended up on the ground.
(pose unavailable)
Vestige poses  Joe set
fi*Friday Fashion House Vestige Pin up set
fi*Friday Fashion House Vestige Pin up set
SKY SEPTEMBER GROUP GIFT Arwen Sleep Set
From that moment on, she was so unbearable, that no one could put up with her and we decided to leave.
But you know what? I have kept Rum the pirate, and Rum the guy just texted me to wish 'us' goodnight. Awwwwwwwww :)
SKY SEPTEMBER GROUP GIFT Arwen Sleep Set
Phoenix Poses  Female poses set
Loordes of London The Hetaera Release  slink (flat)
fi*Friday Fashion House Loordes of London-The Mariner's Compass