Sunday, January 4, 2015

Poor me!!

I KNOW what you think.
BN Fair [YaY STORE] Saori Dress
ROOM69 -GACHA!
B!ASTA Shindra necklace
Beloved Jewelry Adagio arm cuff bracelets
CATWA Gacha Roses
fi*Friday Fashion House Vestige Liss poses
You think Im always having fun.
OK, I am a FAMOUS model, and i have to go to parties...
ROOM69  
The pose shop Gacha 4 no pictures, pls
*~Aphrodite Shop~* Heart Homes "Winter Lovenest" Couple Home
Yeah, sure sure... But now think, how hard it is when i have one of those parties, and i have to PERFECTLY combine my jewels and outfit!
BN Fair [YaY STORE] Saori Dress
ROOM69 -GACHA!
!NFINITY Glam ring gold pearl
B!ASTA Shindra necklace
Beloved Jewelry Adagio arm cuff bracelets
^^Swallow^^ apocalypse Clutch
CATWA Gacha Roses
{TCS SHOES} Queen For The Day
Ma Vie - Poses
And of course, I have a nice house... (in fact, 3 nice houses, 2 flats, a winter cabin, and of course my husband's hotel, in Las Vegas).
ROOM69 *~Aphrodite Shop~* Heart Homes "Winter Lovenest" Couple Home
But  you cant imagine how difficult is to make our maids keep them ready for me when i need to use them!

ROOM69  *~Aphrodite Shop~* Heart Homes  "Snowflake Wishes" Bedroom Set (ADULT/PG)
Exhausting! Believe me, I couldnt stand it without my sauna
EYELURE  Tight Ribbed Tank  Property Purple and Campus Sweats
ROOM69 *~Aphrodite Shop~* Heart Homes "Winter Lovenest" Couple Home
Marukin Pose
ROOM69 *~Aphrodite Shop~* Heart Homes "Winter Lovenest" Couple Home
Mad' - Venus Beauty 

And my beauty creams
EYELURE   Campus sweats and Drapey Tank
ROOM69  
*~Aphrodite Shop~* Heart Homes  "Snowflake Wishes" Bedroom Set (ADULT/PG)


And now, DD, you can tell our envious 'friends', Ree and Umami, that my husband is rich, ok, but they are very unfair cause I dont have an easy life at all!
Icons Of Style Greta poses
SKY Star Struck Skinny Jeans Sky - Andretti Ankle Booties
EYELURE Drapey Tank
*{Kiko Life}*  Unburnable: Paint It Black
ROOM69  *~Aphrodite Shop~* Heart Homes "Winter Lovenest" Couple Home