Monday, February 16, 2015

He will be back

I......JUST.... HATE......HIM!
Come Soon  I Hate you - Full props
His mom called me. She wanted to know if she could count on 'us' for the Valentine's dinner, as last year. Jules and Astrid will be there, she would love to have us too.
So I called him and asked if he was tired of fooling around, and i told him  if he wanted to come back, I would give him a chance.
But, can you believe that? He said NO!
What???
Yeah, I know, Ive not been best gf ever... We have fought like cat and dog ... But I know he liked my being naughty!
Oasis Devil Woman
StoraxTree Furniture Defender of the Gate Decor
 Poses by Ploom
And even a bad girl like me can surrender to Cupid's arrows, right?
::Designer Circle::.  Icons of Style Elysse poses
Oasis Devil Woman 
Anyway, you like me naughty, and also, it makes the sweet girl in me sweeter!, I told him.
The Thrift shop -Luckie- Love Struck Dress and Splattered Wings
::Designer Circle::. 
Icons of Style Elysse poses

HEYDRA Monroe Shoes
ROOM69 {MUA} - Slink Nails HUD - Butterfly
.:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Princess skin
::Designer Circle::.
 Icons of Style Elysse poses 

Loordes of London-En Vogue earrings
::Designer Circle::.   HEYDRA Monroe Shoes

And on the other hand, he is a Van der Kerk, he needs a woman who fits with his family.
Color Me Project Lushish Catz - Aguilera - Mesh gown
Tuty poses  
A girl with a perfect body...
::Designer Circle::.  Graffitiwear Navy Yoga Pants Twinpack 
 1HUNDRED   JOJ Hunt Gift! Homewrecker Top
PRIME PG store and PRIME Adult store Salt&Pepper Cuddle mirror w/animations
and beautiful face.
ROOM69 {MUA} - Slink Nails HUD - Butterfly
::Designer Circle::.  Loordes of London-En Vogue earrings 
 1HUNDRED   JOJ Hunt Gift! Homewrecker Top
Color Me Project  + Divinity + Puzzle Heart (RED) Necklace 
PRIME PG store and PRIME Adult store Salt&Pepper Cuddle mirror w/animations
And if you dont see that... 
::Designer Circle::.  Graffitiwear Navy Yoga Pants Twinpack
  1HUNDRED   JOJ Hunt Gift! Homewrecker Top
PRIME PG store and PRIME Adult store Retreat Couch w/poses  and table
the problem is in you, hun, not in me!
::Designer Circle::. 
Graffitiwear
 Navy Yoga Pants Twinpack

Loordes of London-En Vogue earrings  
1HUNDRED   JOJ Hunt Gift! Homewrecker Top
The Thrift shop  Image Essentials
Handy Globe - It's not me it's you (b) RARE 
But its a matter of time, hun... You will be back!